Write-it is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will inform all customers of updates or changes to this policy.
- Google Analytics are used on the Write-it website. Your activity on this site is monitored by cookies and the data will be used to inform changes to our website.
- Traffic log cookies help us analyse webpage traffic data and improve the user experience. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Write-it respects the need for robust data protection.
- If the need arises to gather personal data from you, we will clarify the information we require and the purpose for which it will be used.
- Data will only be collected with your consent and only used for the agreed purpose.
- Write-it will not share your personal information with any third party.
- When the need for the information has passed, all records of your data will be removed.
- If you change your mind and want us to remove any data that you have provided us with, please get in touch and we will take immediate action.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised disclosure, we have measures in place to protect access to our technology.
- We are careful to use private, password protected Wi-Fi when accessing customer sites to post blogs.